Translate

Monday, June 30, 2014

Ground Saliva

Discordian who's bows were broken
I say broken but your mold is sold
You forsake not the bleg 
And blindly pretend
With a joy all that rots instead
You think ants can’t evolve
Now there are dog like ants
Which can jump and melt things
Even your prints
Because the ants are more than magical
They are little gods
And they’re mortified of your ways
Horrified of your days
I shout to the public a gaze 
of self But not a self maze
A gate
Untainted
So simple
So true
To a freedom 
To be Lion for a Day
But you say nay
You take my down with you
Your electrical dismissal
You are the one making judgments  
Your Grizzle
Your Drizzle of pain
Why can’t I celebrate publicly
Without you spraying hate
Oh betwixled
Since you never let me love you
Why don’t  you whistle yourself away 
Go to someone who’s going to foolishly ignore your presence
Go away sweet bitter ones
Please don’t make me do it
There are so many moments
I could just do it
I swear its not a lie
Treble and bass
Is on very high
Midrange is known
And placed in a zone
Where you will lose this war
And never will become
The ultimate
The utopic ignition
And everyone far and wide
Will know it was you
So tarry in the midst if you will
Mr and Mrs  Regulators
I don’t follow your way
I follow the ultimate death
Why wouldn’t I, it’s easy
So why do you continue to step
Who knows
I’m tired
I must get some rest
The new moon is coming
I’ll leave it up to them
and send you pestilence 

1 comment:

  1. This is a great speaking spell. The magical ideal behind this comes from a hebrew qabbal teaching called Abracadabra which means to manifest what I speak. This poem can be used to destroy blocks, curses, or anyone throwing at you in anyway. Protection and fights agaisnt any magick attempted to be used against you in any way.

    ReplyDelete