Translate

Monday, September 2, 2013

Medial Universal Worker

I tend to call myself this but really I'm nothing, just a mere spec in existence. I believe that the "something" comes in the result of how others are positively affected by me.

Hello world, I'm Cris Blakk your friendly neighborhood psychic, medium, healer, Seer, Cosmic Medicine man...lol no I'm just Cris and I like to use divination to help people understand their path a bit better. Psychics since the dawn of time have done nothing but help people and raise awareness to their surroundings. I hope to spark this interest of AWARENESS in the "OC!"

I am currently studying Arcana version of the Tarot and Platonic Solids or some may call it Platonic State Theory. The correlating factors that we all try to get to know from time to time with the zodiacal theory, elemental and planetary science, if you would connect to everything in existence that has to do with the human body and mind is exactly what the dice are trying to tell the person who is giving them a roll. Currently I am working with a set of cards called Vibrational Medicine Cards which I would read right after reading the platonic shape dice. I don't know what it is but I've always been attracted to the human body and it's functions. My mom gave me these Vibrational Medicine Cards, so I shuffled them 8 billion times in the last year intuitively bringing the meaning of each card into conjunction with an individual's chemistry and spiritual state. As far as platonic solids, I have been studying that ever since the day I went and bought me a Dungeons & Dragons starter kit. This kit has platonic shape dice and each die I come to discover corresponds with Zodiac, Elemental, Planetary, and Biochemical reading of a person. I, one day also saw that same idea so to speak, in divination and runes and wondered how this was going to work, so glad I never gave up. Pushing the issue months ago, I began to ask my friends Ana Nocqi and a few others from facebook about platonic state theory and I saw not only these shapes with the descriptions but I also envisioned the chakra system and how that works. I began to attempt to put everything together and I didn't know how the numbers on the dice would read out as far as doing readings. If you asked me what it meant almost a year ago, I would have thought of it pertaining to the role playing game. I searched and what did I find but a wonderful book that I got as a gift from a very magical person, I found a picture of these platonic shape and it began to explain the connection of the shape and the 6 major elements. Now, happy to know what each die and it's platonic shape meant, I can help a person medically speaking if anything when reading anyone,medically to raise that element which is low and for that which is too high even just for medical advice.Well even now learning what true alchemy is and studying more and more zodiacal, elemental and planetary magick, I am beginning to understand how to read a person 1st through my encounter with them and them alone and then stuff about their lives through the dice and the medical cards to top off the reading with solution. These awesome, platonic shape dice and vibrational medicine oracle cards are amazing and I know just how to use them to help people.



This picture is from Blakk The World, Inc.'s facebook like page. The book in which I found this theory in to compare the dice is Manly P. Hall's - Secret Teaching of All Ages - An Outline of Masonic, Qabbalisitc, Hermetic and Rosicrucian Philosophy. This is my favorite book besides others which I just don't feel like mentioning right now.

You can also find some cool stuff on facebook groups: THE COSMIC SUPER CLUSTER

I'm real excited to be here on the west-coast. I've reunited with my family and I have created a path for myself in this esoteric, philosophical and scientific-occult realm. Proud of what has been given to me even before birth. I tend to just see myself always helping others regardless of the chemistry which most in this world are lead to believe that it is not right or safe....(fart sound) lol. I say fueey because why...Because I have fought my whole life to get to where I am now and I'm not about to let even a chemistry factor get in my way of succeeding and bringing more awareness to what has already been paved many years ago in California.

I hold no discrepancy with humanity or religion, I just think that when you uphold anything and everything constantly falls apart around you, it's time to try something else. I love all religions and respect all people and just hope to one day begin to share my views with people who are more like me, free and open. I love to learn and I continue in learning no matter what. I plan to one day open a building where people can go to develop themselves through the support of people who believe alike and continue in energy work alike.

I've met some wonderful people here on the west-coast and hope to continue in gaining more perspective and togetherness upon this journey and business of divination and esoteric science and philosophies but unto success and not just dreams that never come true done with the people who i have come to know and become friends with here in the OC, I love California.

For appointments please contact (714)795-4988

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds really cool. Would like to read more on the subject.

    ReplyDelete