Translate

Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Cris Blakk Los Angeles

I have so many ways of utilizing my skills in concordance with today's every day go go go life. I love all the connections to so many services I have also come to be able to get to know and maintain business with for some time now. Today many of the business people I know help each other and make an attempt at gettting each other work or at least direct people our way and that is what is called building a business rapport and helping redirect better service in your community. I can do many things if you are in need. I also am like a Life Coach but the thing is I don't like to use that term because I am just a regular friendly person that has had a great deal of "lived" experiences and have come to succeed in spiritual and energetic science. I have come to just appreciate all the perspectives which this life has to offer. Even better, the individual who would have anything to say. I love all religions and people and cultures and ways. I love the food and the music and the artisan's view of each country and their native tongue. I love to learn more and more about this beautiful world and with all there is nobody aint got no time for negativity and sad stories when there is so much fun to look at in the world. I hope to one day be able to travel the world when I'm not busy and explore and just enjoy it in my face and not just an image that I'm viewing on a computer online. 

I consider myself a multi service provider due to the many skills in which I attained since a child up till now and I'm so ready to help you get your Life in order. Whether it's your House or Car that needs Fixing. Perhaps you need a hair cut, healing, massage, help with advice. Maybe you would like to Learn How to Play Drums, or can't Cook because your not physically able to so you need someone to come to your home and prepare but only the top gourmet tasting food you have ever eaten, I'm your guy!!! 

I'm here in SoCal soaking up the ways of the Californian life styles, the culture, the mood, the vibes and all the day to day fun especially in Los Angeles. I been all over SoCal from Dana Point to Simi Valley and in between. I love Lagun Hills, Irvine, Santa Ana, Buena Park, Long Beach, Compton, Leimert Park, Inglewood, even nazi San Pedro, Downtown, North Hollywood, Santa Monica, Venice Beach and good ol Pasadena. Cris Blakk can be found in all these wonderful places if you need me. 

Cris Blakk
PayPal
(562)513-8078
  • Hair Cutting - I can do fades, blowouts, brooks and cut women and children's hair. 
  • Drum Lessons - $30.00 for 30 minutes of Drum techniques and will even set you up with a kit which I can either order or pick one up in Los Angeles for you. 
  • Catering or Private Cooking - I can cook for a group of people, your office, work crew, church, meetup, spiritual group, or just private. Some people cannot physically cook for themselves and I can do that even for just one meal. 
  • Carpentry/Painting, Dryway & Spackle/Plumbing/Landscaping/HouseKeeping - Basically anything inside or outside of your home that you need to seek services for.
  • Psychic Readings - I am an intuitive being and I can channel clairvoiant and other psionic and psychic waves to better help people understand options for better decision making. I also give the best advice during these psychic sessions. 
  • Prana Healing - I use breathing and energy movement like Q- Gong and Reiki to assist in my prana science skill in removing unwanted energy such as Nasal Congestion, Head Ache, Colds, Back Pain, Sciatica, Nerve Pain, or any pain in the body. One Hour No Touch or $60,00 For 25 min Chakra Cleansing. Call me for a consultation. I can do Guide Vocal Group Meditation and healing for parties, company gatherings, groups or private one on one.

So there are still many things I can do but have not let it be known. How busy can one man be? So you can find Cris Blakk all over the internet but most importantly or easy to find me on facebook @ 

https://www.facebook.com/CrisBlakkLA/ 

Cris Blakk Los Angeles is a Multi Service Business TradeMark 

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED 
CRIS BLAKK LOS ANGELES © 2018 

1 comment: