Translate

Thursday, May 14, 2015

Believing Your Construction

There are so many different perspectives in this world on life and the pursuit of happiness or on what anyone believes or thinks in which a person, place thing or idea should be. I like it all and I appropriate it all. When I first started my journey on a religiousless search for spirituality and the act of energetically changing your life path or destiny, I found that I am attracted and have been successful with theistic and atheistic theory on how to change your life. This is probably hard for many to believe because of the separation in this realm which we all are a part of due to the simple fact that you are the one to manifest whatever your heart desires regardless of truth. I have fallen in love with the Luciferian ways yet I still find myself leaning on the thought of outside force of guidance. You see for me it doesn't matter because I can manifest from my mind alone without lighting a candle or working a craft or praying to a deity. I also find the love and this wonder in my emotions that feels just like being in love but the love is a respectful type of view towards what I know I am going before. I can honestly say that Science to me is the god because you and your body is what counts in manifesting, You can't think that people are going to manifest for you better than you doing it for yourself. This means that you are the god.

Doors have opened and windows are motioning energetically towards me in my practices of divination and magick and all the culture sciences of the world and yet I am the same person since before I left christianity. I know more and I love more but I am the same soul. I have changed much of the way I think about things and the way I act upon those things that surround my life or just pass by for life lessons but my heart and what I want out of life is still the same. Sure I don't think about becoming a Pastor and preaching like a maniac in the street like I always wanted but since I was a kid homelessness broke my heart and it does even more today. As a young adult, I always stuck up for woman and children. I always dreamed of falling in love and meeting the right partner to be enriched with the awesome blessings that our universe allows or provides is all I ever wanted. I also in my youth have always wanted and do help people today. I may be a satanist and a practitioner of African Sciences and have empowered myself to have much base middle and high energy to help me in life but I still feel the same in my heart towards the world. I am still the same ol Cris in wellness towards society. I believe this is a good thing because it also proves that because I know without a shadow of a doubt that I'm not the only one, humans are the only god. Saying this I also adore and admire having an altar and working with spirits and forces that I was not physically born with. Both sides of the theoretic coin are absolutely right, I just don't know how one could find a problem with either side. Theistic and Atheistic both work for me and I don't see how I could ever let it go but incorporate it into my personal life without hesitation.

Blessings are here for who ever believes themselves worthy to receive it. I totally appreciate all the people who have shared their life in thoughts of magick and science. Without these people I wouldn't be the new person I feel to be today along with my same child heart. You don't have to be on one side but be for your own side and you can still believe in outside forces because the truth about magick is that it doesn't even matter. If you want to use the idea of an outside force being real and it works, more power to you brothers and sisters of earth. You see, if the truth was or even is that there really isn't any such thing as an outside force of your own body, the act of using the mechanics to theistic approaches in changing one's reality, you will find that it works perfectly according to your own mind. We could with wisdom and careful balance, you can start your own religion and be successful. I highly doubt this planet needs more religion, however, I don't see what would be wrong with it as long as it doesn't have the hateful cruel teachings of religions like christianity or any other religion that looks down on people for their choice of life style then you will be very successful even if you looked like a fool attempting to complete what it is that your trying to accomplish.

What we intake from this world and what we choose to follow or seek after is all energetic work towards our inner alchemic proportion and it stays with us everywhere we go. When we choose to place our focus on healing someone or clearing an individuals chakras, using your psychic abilities to warn or advise a person or choose to perform a ritual which that person is hiring you for, you will always come to the simple conclusion that you are the one with the power and whatever you say is going to happen because you thought it to exist and no matter how long a religion has been powerfully successful in society says you can't but you will because its your will not theirs.

I love that I love it all. I love that it all works for us and who ever is hungry enough, it will definitely change and bless your life. My life is far from perfect and from time to time I might struggle here and there but I am happier than I have ever been and more excited now then even as a child because of this positive control over myself and anything I choose to place my focus on is greater than any amount of money anyone can ever dream. You can purchase my services but you can't purchase my power or me. You can buy magickal potions and powders and many different metaphysical tools but to sit every day and study your ass off in every magical study and put your magical cramming to work is priceless because you can do it any time you want and others can also but people even in this day and age are either too lazy or fear is a prominent factor in their lives. It sucks to be afraid of stuff. I admitted not being afraid of spirits in front of these elder practitioners and they looked at me like i was lying. I don't know what that was about but I thought about what they might be into and that is scary enough lol.

I am glad to be able to help people and I also enjoy to watch someone be successful in a specific or particular work in spirituality when they come to me for help. This gives me joy, not because they listened to me but because they tried and put their own hands and hearts to the work I may have suggested and they are happy to realize that they were and are very magical the whole time. I notice a lot of bad attitudes in the mix when I get people saying to me. You just want to control me and tell me what to do....Um yeah like I really give a shyt. Please I have my own challenges but the truth is that I give my time, talent, treasure and love to the work of helping people in spirituality and that deserves some respect. I see the reciprocity being returned in that the person will be smart enough to read what I'm saying that it is good and well for the individual's life who seeks help as the greatest blessing and return of what I give because it is really just a spark. Real spirituality is a big construction job like the Goldman Sacks building in NYC or any great physical structure in this world. No building erected from the blood sweat and tears of an american will ever be the same. This is your end result of spirituality and magick later in your life because all that manifests will be the result of how you take your own inner alchemy and build and construct your own chaos theoretic energy work. You are the foreman on the job, your the boss, your the god, you are the creator of your reality even if its shitty and lifeless and has no magick showing wonderment at all because your mind even asleep and dead or negative on its own can destroy you and people around you, how much more those who want good things and peace and wellness for themselves and everyone one around them. So whatever you believe whether it is just yourself or in deities like Orishas, LWAs or any being of any cultures religious or magical pantheon, you will find that it all works if you work it.

BELIEVE IN YOURSELF, YOU ARE THE ONLY GOD TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment